Baby Shower Invitation Wording Made Easy
Having a baby shower for a friend or family member is a wonderful event willed with the joy of welcoming a new life into the world. It can be a lot of fun planning for the baby shower event. Picking a theme, deciding on decorations, making a guest list and so on. While this takes some work and planning ahead of time it is often a labor of love and one that can be joyous. However, despite this fun many people struggle when they get to the baby shower invitation wording. It is easy to be at a loss for the right words to put on the baby shower invitation. It does not need to be so difficult though and by following some simply guidelines this can also be very fun. Finding just the right words to write on the baby shower invitation can feel like a real accomplishment. The following steps are suggestions that will help in finding the right wording for a baby shower invitation:
1. Use the Theme - If a theme has already been chosen for the event this will lend itself to writing the invitation easily. Try to pick up on the theme and use it to help write the words. For example if the theme is a stork bringing a cute baby you can easily write something like "Look at what the stroke is bringing". Also try to use the theme to express the tone of the event. If the theme is informal then you will want the wording on the baby shower invitation to reflect this.
2. Rhymes - There are tons of nursery rhymes and fun kid songs that can quickly be adapted to make a very fun and easy baby shower invitation. For example use, "Row Row Row your boat, Gently to the Baby Shower" or some other rhyme that one can easily change the words for. Some suggestions might be Hickory Dickory Dock, Humpty Dumpty, or Baa Baa Black Sheep.
3. Poems - Poems are another great source of baby shower invitation wording that can easily be adapted to the event. For example everyone know the "Roses are redů". By simply changing this to baby rattles are red, onsies are blue I love baby (insert name) and I bet you will too!
4. Quotes - Famous quotes about babies can be a wonderful source of wording for baby shower invitations also. These are so easy to find with the power of the internet. Just type in something like famous quotes and babies, or newborn and discover what comes up.
5. Internet - Another great resource for finding a fun baby shower invitation wording can be the Internet. Search for terms like baby shower invitation. Find some catchy themes and wording from these online samples and then make your own using these as a guide. Be careful to not copy exactly word for word the online invitations but use them as a template and then spice it up with your own version. Don't forget to also include the basic information. Things like the name of the guest of honor, when and where the event will take place. It can be helpful to include a small map for those traveling to a new place they have not been before. This will ensure that they arrive on time and in a calm happy mood ready to celebrate the baby to be. Some other optional ideas to include might be places where the couple has registered for gifts. It can also be helpful to the organizer of the shower to include a way for guests to RSVP. Make sure you include a date to RSVP by and a phone number and contact name. As important as the wording for a baby shower invitation can be the artwork and presentation can be equally important. Including fun graphics, clip art and other add-ons that can help carry the theme for the event can be lot of fun. The main tip is to plan ahead and leave yourself extra time to complete the task. This will help you relax and simply have fun with the invitation. You can easily master baby shower invitation wording if you simply relax and have fun. Baby shower invitations written in love will express the right wording no matter what.
Online Baby Clothes Store Articles
Online Baby Clothes Store Books
Online Baby Clothes Store