Baby Shower Gifts - Perfect Gift For A Mad Mummy And Daddy
There are many different ways of celebrating a new baby on the way the options are endless. It is the holding of a shower party which is the most popular where guests bring along baby shower gifts for the mother-to-be. All presents are normally items that mother and baby need thus helping the new parent in raising the baby. Looking for ideas on what to give will not be a problem but what you have to remember when buying baby shower gifts is, it is not about you and your likes and dislikes. The new mom-to-be may not have the same opinion on what you see as pretty or not. Stick with the essentials and you can not go far wrong. By doing this you know that your baby shower gift will be truly appreciated especially if it helps towards reducing the new parents cost allowance in raising the baby. If you are not sure of what the essentials are then the list below may help you decide on what to bring as your gift to the party.
1. Diapers may not be the most fanciful of gifts to bestow but certainly the most practical. We all know that you can never have too many diapers of which mummy will find out a little later when baby is here. Diapers can be very costly so I am sure that this baby shower gift will not be snubbed. You have two types of diaper the deposable or cloth. A tip for the parent, if you receive cloth and dont intend to use them then why not cut into neat square strips and use for baby flannels you will need them come bath time.
2. Bottles and Pacifiers are fabulous gift items but need to be chosen with care e.g. colours, pacifiers in blue dont suit little girls or vice or versa. This sort of gift picking can be a nightmare because baby can be picky on what they are comfortable and content with.
3. If you choose to buy baby clothes as your baby shower gift always go for a size bigger or bigger again as babies are not babies for long. Selecting what clothes to buy will be a lot simpler if the sex of the baby is known or the month baby is due. By having this information under your hat your choice regarding colours and which outfit for the season will make your task easier.
4. Toys make ideal presents but once again the sex of the baby is definitely a plus to know. You can help boost babys mind with self educational stuff, things like classic story baby books, video and music CDs even cuddly bears which often becomes babys companion at bedtime.
5. Bath time and babies, they either love or hate the water. For babies that love to splash then perfect gifts are baby shower bath toys. For infants who are dubious in taking the plunge you have to make this experience as enjoyable as you can by giving little excites like cute rubber ducks bright and colourful. Scented bath rubs like lavender cologne or even bubble bath may help baby relax more. Towels/flannels are among other gifts warmly welcomed for help to easing bath time pressure, mopping up splashed water. This is a time for wetsuits believe me. If all fails at bath time in keeping the agitated baby content and the baby shower gifts are not helping to overcome the fear then you have no option but to play clown for a while. The more action around baby at this time e.g. a mad mummy and daddy dunking their head under water may just help baby to forget why he/she made all the fuss in the first place.
Online Baby Clothes Store Articles
Online Baby Clothes Store Books
Online Baby Clothes Store