Baby Clothes: 7 Money Saving Shopping Tips for New Parents
Perhaps the biggest problem with baby clothes is that they don't last. Not because they wear out, but because your baby quickly out grows them. It's important to plan your baby clothes shopping around the growth of your baby. If you don't, you could be wasting money. Keep in mind these seven tips while you plan your baby clothes shopping:
1. Wear a Larger Size People say babies grow fast, and they're right about that. You'll be wasting money if you buy perfect fitting clothes because they'll soon be too small. Buying a larger size will extend the amount of time your baby can wear them.
2. Make a Weather Prediction Stop and think for a moment about clothes labels that state size in terms of a baby's age, such as 12 or 18 months. Then ask this question: "When my baby is X months old, what will the weather or temperature be like?" Get the answer to this question correct and you'll buy clothes that not only fit, but also will be appropriate for the season.
3. Find Easy To Put On Outfits Sometimes you'll struggle to dress your baby into an outfit you want him to wear. Outfits that come in several pieces, button from behind or pull over the head may require more of your patience and time. Outfits that come in one piece, open in the front, have zippers, or snap buttons should be easier to deal with.
4. Have Enough for Emergencies Food can drop on your baby's clothes while you're feeding him. If your baby becomes sick, he might throw-up on his outfit. When a messy accident occurs, you'll need a clean set of clothes ready for your baby to wear.
5. Save at The Clearance Racks You can save a bundle at the clearance racks. Almost every type of store has these. In addition, if you wait for a big sale you can save even more. Some stores will also markdown the clearance item further at the cash register.
6. Accept Hand Me Downs Your family and friends may want to give you their children's baby clothes. They may have new clothes that their baby didn't have a chance to wear. If you decide to accept what they are willing to give, you'll save yourself some money, especially if they have clothing you would have bought.
7. Exchange Old Clothes for Cash Sell the clothes your baby no longer fits into on eBay. eBay is just an example. There are many other ways to trade your old clothes for cash. You may not make as much as you had originally paid for them, however, you'll at least earn some of your money back. Summary If getting the most use out of the clothes you buy for your child is important to you, then the seven tips in this article should help you accomplish this. Take these ideas with you the next time you go baby clothes shopping. You'll feel good about the clothes you buy for your baby and the money you're going to save.
Online Baby Clothes Store Articles
Online Baby Clothes Store Books
Online Baby Clothes Store